- Anne Roback Morse, Media Coordinator, Population Research Institute
- Bill Duncan, Director of the Marriage Law Foundation.
- Brian Brown, President of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM)
- David Pruden, managing editor of the Journal of Human Sexuality, the executive director of the Alliance for Therapeutic Choice and Scientific Integrity
- Dawn Hawkins, Executive Director, Morality in Media and PornHarms.com
- Jennifer Roback Morse, PhD, Founder and President of The Ruth Institute.
- JoAnne Roberts, Family Advocate
- Kimberly Ells, Family Watch International Utah, president
- Linda & Richard Eyre, Speakers and Family Experts
- Mary Summerhays, Chairman of the Celebration of Marriage.
- Nicholeen Peck, Author, Family Support & Parenting Mentor, the President of Worldwide Organization for Women and author of “Parenting A House United.”
- Patrick Fagan, PhD, Director, Marriage and Religion Research Inst.; Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Family Policy, US Dept. of HHS
- Robert Oscar Lopez, Associate Professor of English and Classics at California State University-Northridge. Speaker and Founder of English Manif, a blogging collective in defense of children.
- Sharon Slater, President, Family Watch International; author, “Protecting the Family and Children at the International, National and Local Level”
- Timothy Rarick, professor in the Department of Home and Family at BYU-Idaho, specializing in Lifespan Human Development, Parent Education, and Child and Family Advocacy.
- Vauna Davis, Director of Utah Coalition Against Pornography and serves on the board of Women for Decency